Since many people have already so eloquently captured the Statmats Integrated Marketing Conference so well via Twitter, Live Blogging and Post Blogging, I thought I’d offer my random odds and ends:
10. Social Media News Release – courtesy of Matt Herzberger.
9. Alexa/Website grader – courtesy of Kyle James
8. Whitney Hoffman Blog – great work for a great cause.
7. Marketing today ROI calculator courtesy of Karlyn Morrisette.
6. Todd Defren on Twitter – excellent one to follow in Boston, and beyond.
5. Chris Brogan Tagged Case Studies on Delicious – great for building internal buy in.
4. Groundswell – get it off your desk by reading it!
3. Here comes everybody – digital networking theories, successes, and failures.
2. Wisdom of Crowds – simple idea, large implications.
1. Fast Company site – courtesy of Chris Brogan, excellent use of social media for a print offering.
More to come on take aways and philosophical ideas.
One thought on “Top Ten Random Take Aways from Statmats 08…”
Hi- Thanks for the mention- you can find my website (link broken) at http://www.ldpodcast.com.